Saturday, January 8, 2011

The White Rabbit

A little notecard that I drew for my friend, Jeannie.


The White Rabbit

I ran into Derek and Laine in Santana Row, so we hung out. It's always fun to chat with Laine. Then I came back and did the drawing above super quickly because I didn't have a card XD. Then I went to eat dinner with Jeannie and Dan at Sushimaru *yum*. After that, I went to Nick's going away party with Saka (and saw Derek and Laine again! lol). Then Saka came back to my place and we doodled. I demanded a centaur drawing, so Saka drew a super amazing drawing for me :D. Since this is my art blog, I will have to post a link, so people don't assume it's my drawing while they're scrolling through this blog lol. Look! Amazingggg! ---> Saka's drawing I started drawing something too, but it's not done yet. I shall post it tomorrow if I finish the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment