Sunday, August 14, 2011

Angry & Troll

Some pages from my sketchbook recently.

Alan came to visit, so we went to Royal-T cafe. He was working on his laptop (programming), and I was drawing in my sketchbook. I tend to draw either happy or sad faces, so I wanted to try playing around with angry expressions, but it ended up being playful anyways lol. As I was drawing the picture below, I asked Alan:
Me: Hey~ What kind of sword is good for hacking off people's ... um.. head?"
*looks up because the waitress happened to be at our table to ask if we'd like anything else.
I think I scared her slightly.
Him: A machet is good. *back to programming*
Off with your head!

Angry moments


And he said I'm a troll! I'm not a troll! I've never really drawn an ugly troll either, so I tried. I don't think he's all that ugly though. Maybe I should've added some warts and made his face more warped @_@.. oh well~ The next conversation went like this:
Me: What does a troll look like?
Him: You.
Me: *blink blink* D:

No comments:

Post a Comment