Monday, August 15, 2011

more "IN MY POCKET" toys

More old works from "IN MY POCKET" toy line by MEG ("PUPPY", "KITTY", and "PONY").  I designed these mini figurine toys a while back. It's so cool to see them in toy stores all over the world.  I actually saw some of them in a toy store in Italy when I went to visit there. Mondo TV in Italy made an animation out of the Puppy line.  Last I heard, they've sold over 200 million toys, so I'm glad that they are popular and kids liked the way they look :).   Here are some of the toys, not everything because this is already long enough lol. People do like the puppies and always asked me to show more though. It's fun to try to find your favorite breed.

PUPPIES!







KITTIES:



I also worked on a Lego project, but it's not out yet, so that one is still confidential.   I think the designs are super great. Lego team was extremely nice <3. I shall post stuff up after they toys are released :).

1 comment:

  1. Can I get their names and breeds with each picture? I don't know them all.

    ReplyDelete